HIROSHIMA MATSUE : 3900yen → 500yen (one way)
Take a three-hour express bus trip from Hiroshima and enjoy a lot of tourist attractions in Shimane. Perfect for a day trip to Matsue Castle and surrounding historical areas, or famous spiritual locations including Izumo Taisha Grand Shrine.
1. Head to a designated ticket office.
2. Tell them you want to use the 500yen bus between Hiroshima and Matsue.
3. Show them your passport.
4. Tell them your desired time/ location of departure and destination.
5. Receive ticket and survey.
6. Board bus at respective bus stop and time.
7. Complete survey and hand to bus driver at your destination.
MATSUE : Ichibata Travel service (JR Matsue Sta.) [map]
HIROSHIMA : JR Hiroshima Station(Shinkansen Exit), Hiroshima Bus Center
MATSUE : Kisuki Highway, Shinji, Tamatsukuri, JR Matsue Station, Matsue Shinjiko Onsen Station
*500yen is the one-way fare between Hiroshima and Matsue. (3900yen normal one-way fare)
*Applicable for short-term foreign tourists only.
*No reservations by phone. Purchases can only be made at designated ticket offices on the day of or day before use.
*Passport must be shown at the ticket office to be applicable. No other form of identification will be accepted. (1 ticket per passport)
*Ticket must be purchased at designated ticket counters. Discount is not applicable when paying by cash on the bus.
Please note: All buses are reserved seating, therefore during busy periods seats may be fully booked.
For more info about this 500 yen bus please check here!